Saturday, July 4, 2009

Refocusing

So Hi I'm Koli this is my first blog for the 7ish and I hope it ministers to you...I right my blogs straight out of the pages of my life so if God's showing me something I want to share it with you incase your going through something similar so enjoy!Jeremiah 29:11-13For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.It never ceases to amaze me how caught up in life I can get even though I've given my life to the one who gave his for me. I still at times manage to push God into the corner because I think I can figure out his will for me on my own...dumb I know...I can't even get up on time without the help of my alarm. Yet I think I can figure out God and his will for me? I get so invested in things that I forget who's really in the captians chair and I get myself over concerned with situations that are out of my control. I'll spend my time thinking of what MY next logical step should be. Even if it's something that's in God's will it has to be his steps not ours, his timing not ours. It's like I'm trying to do for God, for my furture, my friends, my family, and when we think like that we can over look the open doors right in front of us...I know for me I get so consumed with the epic end result that I over look the steps to get there. I seemed to forget that God has a perfect way for me to get there from right here! When God showed me that I realized that difficult is not impossible and took a big sigh if relief. I can do this...You can do this...WE can fulfill God's will for our lives. We just need to move our attention from the chaos around us and just focus on God...He has a plan he promised!
Be Blessed,
Koli

0 comments:

Post a Comment