Saturday, June 6, 2009

people talk talk!

okay.. so... this blog is about people that don't know you yet talk about you like they do! So most of you know who I am because I run the Vinners Promo Fan Site for FF5. I mean it's not like I hide from it! lol. I started that site only because I was so excited to see the Olds brothers still doing music. there really was no other reason. I never thought it would get this big. There really wasn't any other FF5 sites promoting them, their music, solis' stuff, or their concerts so I stepped up and started promoting. I also search the internet for things that we can nominate them for to vote for and have them win! To make head way in the music industry and get them noticed.. I did that with the top rock thing nominated them and they won three things because of The Vinners! I have been fortunate enough to meet the guys and become pretty close to them. not like... BEST BEST BEST friends.. but lets just say, I got their backs... and they'd have mine if needed. The whole reason for The Vinners isn't to exploit them its' to help them. We're not just a "fan site" but I try to be as fan oriented as possible. The guys love the site and they appreciate what i've done.

I don't like being told negative things about me or my fan site. I am 28 it's more of a hobby for me and since i've been doing it for 2 years it's sort of 2nd nature to add friends when i'm watching one of my shows or answer messages back(which I do)

When you're friends with someone you want to see their dreams come true. I'm 20000% behind whatever they do. I've never claimed to be closer to them than i am. I don't appreciate going behind my back and talking about me to other fans.. Just so you guys know.. A lot of FF5's core fans.. I know! be careful who you talk too... I've been there for a lot of these girls and guys. I don't tell people their business.

If you've never talked to me you have no clue why I do what I do. Its' not just about FF5. It's about being there for you guys when you feel no one else is there! I've prayed with many a "fan" and talked them through things that have since been resolved.

I know who Christ has made me. I know the gifts I have. To let someone that i've never talked to get under my skin is an attack! It's direct from the Devil.. To make me try to second guess who God has made me. I'm a geniune person. When I like something I like it! I wear my emotions on my sleeve. It's who I am.

For someone to talk horrible about you and not know your story and for us to get so upset is so weird and funny to me! They know nothing about us yet their opinion of us means so much that we let it sink in and poison our thoughts about ourselves.. OR Gods' thought about ourselves. Thinking' they know you and you'll only waste your breath trying to tell them the truth. It's all so silly to me. But the bottom line is.. if they're telling you about yourself they are certainly telling others. And thats' what gets me!

I guess my point is... if someone is telling you something about someone else... that's negative no matter what it is.. Consider your source!!!!! Have they done it to you before? Are they the kind of person to make someone else look bad so they look better? DO they KNOW that person on a personal level? Or have they seen something online and taken off with it.

Guys... Myspace, facebook, twitter, blogger...etc accounts don't tell you what a person is TOTALLY and WHOLLY about!! So if you know that about yourself why would you assume that's what someone else is?!

The most important person in my life Is Jesus Christ. He has done way too much for me to hold something else higher than Him. If he told me to walk away from FF5.. I would. My close friends and family wouldn't doubt that for a minute. Believe me i've walked away from things before because it wasn't where God wanted me. But for this season, for right now.. i'm here for you guys. This is my stepping stone to the ministry that I've dreamed of for almost 8 years.

Love all of you
Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment