Sunday, August 16, 2009

I would rather be in God's will with nothing, than out of it with everything.


Hot Jesus loving husband.

2.5 kids ( .5 being a dog)

Cute little starter home

2 cars in the drive way

Great job that I loved

Living in Florida

Out of God’s will.




That is just a little bit of what I thought my life would be like when I was 25. And now here I am 25 turning 26 next month and my life couldn't’t be further away from that list. I always wondered what people meant when they said God will give you the desires of you heart. Seeing as though, I really truly desire those things, but yet I have none of them. It took me a while to realize that God really does give you the desires of your heart, because when you think about it, your one main desire should be to be in HIS will. So if we are living in his will all that comes with it should be our desires (make sense?) I have learned that I need to be content in all situations that God places before me. Even if I’m not in the most comfortable situations. Lately my life has been like a roller coaster, and not the fun kind. The kind that when you buckle the safety belt you really don’t feel safe. The kind when you go upside down you can feel yourself rising out of the seat and it makes you want to throw up. The kind that when your friends say “ hey let’s go on this one, you politely decline and say I’ll meet you at the end.” Is my life perfectly how I planned it out right now. No! BUT. I know that God is preparing greatness for me, and that is really all that matters.



Single

3 amazing nephews

Moving back home with parents while I’m in school

Car that I can barely make the payments for

Job I hate

Living in Georgia

In God’s will.



All in all at the end of the day I’d rather be in God’s will with nothing, then out of God’s will with everything, even a hot husband.
Thank-you for reading.
In Christ,
Jessica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment